Industry Event ZELLCHEMING EXPO 2013
The ZELLCHEMING EXPO is the annual event for the European pulp, paper and supplier industries. This was again confirmed by 2,707 visitors from 36 countries and 234 exhibitors. As an contact and information platform, the event brings together board members, directors and representatives from research and development, as well as young engineers and junior staff.
For 2013, the existing concept will be extended under the motto “Fibers in Process”.
The focus here is on the modernization of the industry and the cycles of an innovative, sustainable bio-economy. An international, high-quality presentation program and integrated special exhibition extend the offer for new exhibitor and visitor target groups.
The ZELLCHEMING EXPO 2013 “Fibers in Process” will take part from 12 to 14 June 2013 (Wednesday to Friday) in the Rhein-Main-Halls in Wiesbaden, Germany
The highlights of the event in 2013 are:
- Lecture forum: “Fibers in Process”
- Focus Areas: Jobs and Career, Trends in Fibers, Paper in Process
- Special display: Fibers – The Next Generation
- Exhibition: Solutions along the process chain
- International Conference and Cellulose Symposium
- Official Opening on the fair grounds
- ZELLCHEMING Summer Evening: Social network event